EDIT: Voici le changelog officiel :
- -Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- -Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- -Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- -FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- -Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- -Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- -Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- -Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- -Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- -Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- -Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- -Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- -Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- -Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.
Dans quelques minutes ou heures , la version Xbox 360 de COD Black Ops II va être patché .
Pour le moment le changelog n’est pas dévoilé mais on apprend par MP1ST les premières modifications de cette mise à jour :
- -Theater Mode “UI error 226117.”
- -Escort Drone glitch (Attacks owner while under the map.)
- -Dragonfire glitch. (Won’t deploy.)
- -FHJ-18 AA not levelling up properly.
On attend le changelog officiel et on mettra à jour cette news une fois celui-ci disponible !